Diagnosing Connectivity Issues
Автор Lord Efficient (Firefly) на 13 October 2012 03:55 AM
If you wish to perform a tracert to the login server you can do so by following these instructions:|
It appears that somewhere between your computer and our servers, the messages being sent by your computer are getting lost on their way to reach the server. In order to find out where exactly they are getting lost, we would ask you to run a trace of the route. This will send a small test message to the server and show us the route that it is trying to travel. It may be useful to provide this information to your Internet Service Provider to help them diagnose your problem.
To trace the route, please follow these instructions carefully:
1. In Windows, click the START button and select 'RUN' on the right side.
2. A small box will pop up in the lower left, in the space type this: cmd
3. Click OK and a black box will pop up.
4. Type or paste the following information into the box: tracert login.strongholdkingdoms.com
5. Press the ENTER key on your keyboard
6. It will likely take several minutes for this process to finish, once it is done you will see the words: 'TRACE COMPLETE'
7. This information can be then copy and pasted by using the keyboard shortcut keys.